Good sleep hygiene is essential to improve your quality of life. Here are some tips to accomplish this.
1. You must first restrict time in bed for sleep and
sex . Indeed, we must separate the bed from any activity not
compatible with sleep, such as reading, watching television, eating. During
your nocturnal awakenings, if you are unable to fall back asleep, you better
get up, leave your room and have a quick walk around.
2. The hours of bedtime and especially of waking must be constant.
This time has a synchronizing effect on the biological rhythm of
sleep and wake . Getting up late on Sunday morning will only delay the time
to fall asleep later and mess up the whole pattern.
3. If you have trouble sleeping, don’t nap!
You shouldn’t split your sleep into several periods and . Look for some rather interesting activity to focus on and stay awake.
4. Exercise is recommended but it should be avoided in late
evening. In fact, it increases the body temperature and causes excitement
both physical and psychological which is incompatible with good sleep.
5. It is also recommended to keep meal times
constant and especially to avoid heavy meals late in the evening and just
before sleeping. Focus on complex carbohydrates that promote
sleep. Avoid stimulants such as coffee, cigarettes and
6. It must also create the best environment conditions
prevent noise in a room too hot or too cold, choose a comfortable bed or air mattress like one of these.
We are confident that if you follow these tips that you will get much better sleep.